Hi pals! Have you applied for your Aadhar Card and after proper verification you have received it. But wait! What if you have lost your mobile number or in any way want to change your mobile number associated with your Aadhar Card. But the main problem is you don’t know the proper procedure to do it. No worries, you have landed luckily to the right page. Here in this article we are going to guide you step step on How to Change and Update Phone Number in Aadhar Card Online.
Without rolling out further lets directly get into the step-by-step guide on .
How to Change and Update Phone Number in Aadhar Card Online
- Visit UIDAI Website
- Now entered all your Aadhar Card details that are asked and solve the captcha and after that click on “Send OTP”
- Note: If you have already provided your mobile number and that number is active then you will receive an OTP. But if not the follow the step listed below carefully:
- Well now if you have not entered your mobile number then you will be drected towards a screen telling Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Now enter your present active mobile number, solve the captcha and click on “Send OTP”.
- As soon as you click on “Send OTP” option you will receive a six digit code(i.e., OTP) which is valid for no more that sharp 15 minutes. So be steady and grab the code and enter it on the next page that your are redirected where you are asked to enter your OTP and other Aadhar Card detail and hit enter.
- Now you have successfully logged into to your account. So, you will be displayed a screen which will be displaying all the field that you can update.
- For update your mobile number in Aadhar Card click on the checkbox next to the mobile number and click submit.
- Now you will be redirected to a screen where you can enter your new mobile number. And after entering your mobile number, click on “Submit Update Request”.
- Now on the next screen you will have to verify your mobile number through the OTP they will send and after entering the code you have to click on proceed button
- Congo, now you have successfully updated your Aadhar Card Number.
Hope you liked this article and all your doubts are clear in changing or updating your Aadhar Card Number. If you have any queries or feedback related to this feel free to comment below. And we will be happy to help you out.
You can search for any queries related to aadhar on our site. Moreover, We have listed Each and every Guide related to Aadhar on our Website’s homepage. We update our articles Daily with latest information.
Thanks for Visiting.