Wanna check your Aadhar Card Status? But what if i say you can check your Aadhar Card Status only by Name and Date of Birth. Yea! You can. This article is explained in detail on How to Check Your Aadhar Card Status only by Time and Date of Birth. Don’t worry the step we will discuss below is as easy as passing time.
Ways to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name
Well as i said in the previous article that it might take 90 days for your Aadhar ID to reach Aadhar main office.But if you want to stay updated with your Aadhar Card Status then you may check it easily by Time and Date of Birth.
What to do in case you lost your Aadhar Card Enrollment ID?
- Go to UIDAI.
- Under “You want to receive your lost” select “Enrollment ID”.
- Now enter your name, mobile number, email address and solve the captcha.
- Now click on get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP you received and click on “Verify OTP”.
- Now you will get a SMS with your Enrollment ID as you selected in step 2.
So you have successfully acquired your Aadhar Enrollment ID. For now UIDAI has not yet released any such system to to check Aadhar Status by Name. No worries, you can still check Aadhar Card Status with your Aadhar Enrollment.
Check Aadhar card status by SMS
As said before that there is no way to check Aadhar card status through name and therefore you need to use enrollment number for checking status of your UIDAI Card. Again don’t worry this step is also quite easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Send SMS- “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>” and send it to 51969 .
- If your E-Aadhar card has been processed then you’ll receive a 12 digit code which will be your Aadhar card code but if it has not been generated tehn you won’t be receiving any such code.
How to check Aadhar card status from UIDAI
If you are interested in checking Aadhar Card Status and have an active internet connection then please follow the steps listed below:
- Log on to resident.uidai.net.in.
- Now enter your Enrollment ID in the text box next to “Enrollment ID”.
- Now enter your time and date of your enrollment which is specified in your enrollment slip which you must have got during the time of enrollment.
- Now solve the captcha and click on check Status button.
Now you have learnt how to check your Aadhar Card Status through SMS . And i hope you found this step easier that to check it through Internet.
Use of Aadhar Card
Aadhar is one of the most important card nowadays. It serves as a ID proof and is valid in almost all the places. It can be also used for mostly all kind of verification.
Check Aadhar Card Status by Date of birth
As already said it is nearly impossible to check Aadhar Status by Date of Birth. Better you can check it through you Enrollment ID. But in case you have lost it then you can follow the above instructions to get it back. Once you get it you can again check your Aadhar Card Status.
You can Check our other posts too for Checking Enrollment status and all like registration for aadhar and Getting duplicate aadhar. Its the best site you have came on.
Thanks for sticking with us for too long. Hope this article is clear enough. Still if you have any queries do leave your comment below. We will try our best to solve your problem.