Hey Fellas! Are you waiting for your aadhar card to reach at your door step then, probably, by download e-aadhar card you can eliminate this and skip your wait. You may first check aadhar card status by name and if your aadhar card has been generated then you can easily download and print aadhar card. For this purpose, we are here writing a complete and detailed tutorial which will help you in downloading e-aadhaar card.
Aadhar Card Download:
For downloading aadhar card, you may follow the steps given below and after that you can read the rest of the post in order to print your e aadhar online. Note: You need to first have your enrollment number in order to download aadhar card, if you have lost it then don’t worry, you can generate that online too, this is how you do it:
How to get back enrollment number – I lost?
- Go to https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your full name, email and registered number
- Enter the security code as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your aadhar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above.
Now as you have your Aaadhar card No. and Enrollment no. you can download you aadhar card by following the steps below:
How to Download e-aadhar card online
- Go to eaadhaar.gov.in.
- Now select, I have: “Enrollment Id” or “aadhar” , whatever you like.
- Enter your Enrollment number or aadhaar number along with all the details i.e, Name, Pin code, security text and mobile number.
- Click on get otp (One Time Password).
- Now, check your mobile, you must have received a message with one time password it can be also on your email so do they that too.
- Enter the OTP and hit on “Validate and Download”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded e-aadhaar card bu wait, if you try to open it then it will be shown as password protected file, in that case you need to enter you ZIP CODE / PIN CODE, for eg, 110024 and so on.
- Now you have your e-aadhaar card and can print it.
How to Print E-aadhar card:
You can print your aadhar card easily by opening the pdf file in Acrobat Reader and giving print command to your respective printer. If you don’t have a printer then you can copy this PDF in a pendrive or maybe send it to yourself over email and then go to any nearby cyber cafe/ Internet cafe and ask the respected person over there to do the job.
In this post we discussed about all the necessary steps required to download e aadhaar card online, if you have any questions or queries regarding how to print aadhar card or even how to download it then you are free to comment below and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
aadhar card download
download aadhar card
aadhar card print
how to download aadhar card
print aadhar card online