Hey Pals! Are you finding how to apply for aadhar card? Then wait, you have landed to the right website. This article is based to a complete guide on aadhar Card Application and how to get it. If your aadhar Card is already generated then you can easily download it but by chance the case is opposite then you have to wait for it.
If you are looking to apply for aadhar card then stick with the post and read the complete guide. To get the form one must visit the enrollment counter and ask for a aadhar form available free of cost. You can get list of Online Enrollment facility can be found on UIDAI Official website.
Once you have downloaded the form you can fill it and submit it.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card?
- First Download this form
- Now you have to visit nearest enrollment centers.
- Even if you don’t have appointment, you can visit but having an appointment will save you a lot of time.
- Now submit the form after filling it.
- Now the officers present in the office will check before taking your form.
- Now the computer opertator will do some kind of scanning and take some photos of yours.
- Now once it is done your finger print and retina will be scanned.
- Once the above steps is is done successfully you will be handed over a acknowledgement slip.
- Now it may take few months to arrive to your doorstep. Better to download and print your e-aadhar card from online.
Woo! We have finally ended with this article. Hope you liked it and we were clear enough of you. Still if you have any doubts, queries or feedback related to this article then do leave your comment below. We will love to solve your queries to the greatest extent we can do .